Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why am I doing a blog?

I don't maintain a personal web page, because they seem more work than they are worth. But blogging software seems to do all the tedious work for me. I want to have some information in the public arena. So it looks like this blogger.com site is the best way to accomplish that goal. I also think it's a fine thing to put forward some personal thoughts for people who might want to know a bit more about what makes me tick. I have plenty of students who think I'm a bit, uh, "out there." I'm a human. No really. Really! I am!

I've also become interested in doing some popularized philosophy voice blogging, so part of this is an experiment to see if that can happen easily.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Les said...

Congrats on your blog. Looks very nice. I see you've managed to change the links in the sidebar. Hope to see lots of activity here. We discovered how to add hit counters and other add-ons. You ca find info and instructions in Blogger help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home