THOUGHT: Anti-War argument
~ The following argument was suggested to me by a remark that my son, five years old at the time, made concerning being an "Army man." Though an avid computer military game player, he had NO interest in becoming a soldier when I asked him about it.
~ "Dad!" He exclaimed. "Army men die ALL THE TIME!!!" He deduced, after many hours of sending them into virtual battle against various computer enemies.
~ This suggests the following argument, which seems not so crazy to me:
1. Any event where lots of death occurs is very bad.
2. War is an event where lots off death occurs.
3. .:. War is very bad. [1,2]
4. Very bad things should be avoided.
5. War should be avoided. [3,4]