Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa's Million Buck

Here is the product of an artist with too much time on his hands. Or perhaps its an ex-counterfeiter who has turned over a new leaf and put his skills to good capitalist use. I got a new wallet for Christmas, and as has been my practice, I gave my old one to my 2-year-old. Then, I ran a few of these off on my printer, cut them up, and gave them to him to place in his "new" wallet. Does that make me a counterfeiter too? I hope the secret service doesn't come knocking. Well, it's a thrill everytime. The art on this bill is pretty good, along the line of the US style; but, the US has some fairly boring looking currency compared to other world paper currency.

REFERENCES

[image] Million Dollar Bills (Accessed 12/31/07)

O.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't serve both God and money, but the problem is what money can't solve in your life, a prayer to God won't either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home